Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello, Welcome to the New Superintendent Blog!!

Hello,

I am trying to find new ways to reach out to the community and this is my new attempt!  Hopefully, I will be successful at it, and many of you will find this as a good way to reach out to me!!  My hope is to be able to keep you informed of new, important and exciting things going on in the Northampton Public Schools, and to give you the opportunity to give me feedback at times.  I will not necessarily be responding to individual posts as it will be very difficult, but will be interested in what people have to say. 

So for my first posting, I will be asking for readers to post and let me know what they think about this, and what they would hope to gain from my posts. 
Thanks, and happy reading!!
Dr. Isabelina Rodriguez

No comments:

Post a Comment